- Aytown’s old flat is there, but empty. The empty basement seems to indicate that his stuff might have been claimed. Given the record of someone having paid his back rent and the case being closed, it seems likely.
- Pre-Dracula vampires don’t appear in English folklore, so it seems he was Patient 0 for the UK
- Something troubling took place at Lady Carradine’s house; and she was associated with Robert Parton
- Doyle’s computers are all fried, although we knew he kept backups elsewhere
- The guy who beat up Doyle did so with one punch and a long treatment of a stun gun, and then he tossed the apartment and took the forged copy of the Dossier. Me moved inhumanely fast, and drank one of your last beers
- It seems that Francis Aytown photographed Lucy, Mr. De Vill, and Juliette Parton and they all exhibited the same disturbing ‘skull face’
- Doyle pointed out that aside from the B&E at Lord Godalming’s estate 8 days ago, all their research has gone into people and places related to a redacted portion of the book – could this be how they were tracked and the safe house found?
Post your questions, comments, and other points as comments below as soon as you can in order to get tied to this post.